The right auto parts can go a long way to keeping your vehicle safe, responsive, and comfortable on every ride. And Freysinger Mazda is here to help you find the perfect parts for the job.
We’re the dealership you can trust for exciting new Mazda vehicles, as well as high-quality and reliable parts and service.
Essential MAZDA Auto Parts at a Glance
The more you know about routine car service and care, the easier it will be to get your vehicle the service it deserves. Here are a few of the most essential auto parts for your Mazda vehicle:
- Battery: Vehicle batteries typically last three to five years, depending on environment and driving style. You’ll want to get your battery replaced if you notice signs of corrosion, slow turn-over, or the scent of sulfur.
- Brake Pads: Vehicle brake pads should be replaced every 30,000-70,000 miles. If your brakes squeal or grind when in use or your vehicle takes longer than usual to brake, it may be a sign that your vehicle needs new brake pads.
- Oil Filter: Oil changes are essential to vehicle efficiency, responsiveness, and comfort. In addition to changing the oil on your vehicles every 7,500 miles, you’ll want to change out the oil filter, as well.
- Tires: Tires should be changed at least every six years, depending on what kind of driving you do most often. You can protect your tires with regular inspections, rotations, and fill-ups.
- Belts and Hoses: Our vehicles rely on belts and hoses to run efficiently. Over time and in extreme conditions, they can wear down and corrode. Our team will check your hoses and belts regularly and replace them as needed.
These are just a few of the essential auto parts you’ll find here at Freysinger Mazda. Get the Mazda service and car care you deserve here at our Mazda dealership. Schedule your next test drive in Mechanicsburg.