For a while now, SUVs have been the family vehicle of choice for a lot of families. But when it comes to family vehicles, one SUV is not necessarily like the others. Our Mazda dealers in PA have found that the 2021 Mazda CX-30 is particularly popular with families, and today we’re going to highlight five features that contribute to it being a family favorite!
Why is the 2021 MAZDA CX-30 Great for Families?
We can’t cover all the reasons this Mazda SUV is a fantastic choice for families, but here are five family-friendly features that stand out!
- Mazda Radar Cruise Control with Stop and Go. This makes it easy for drivers to maintain a following distance, even when distracted by chaos in the back seat, and can even stop your vehicle if the one in front stops.
- iActiveSense® Safety A full suite of safety features that give parents peace of mind that their families are safe and secure.
- Standard Apple CarPlayTM and Android AutoTM. Easy smartphone integration means you can keep in touch on the road, or play your kids’ favorite songs as many times as they want (or as many times as you can stand!)
- Three-Year Mazda Connected Services Trial. This provides everything from a six-month trial of an in-car wifi hotspot for added connectivity to the ability to remote start your car so you don’t have to worry about waiting for the engine to warm up on cold days.
- Available dual-zone climate control and rear air conditioning vents. No more complaints about it being too hot or cold in the back – parents and kids can take control of their own temperature!
2021 MAZDA CX-30 near Erie, PA
When they visit our Mazda dealership, drivers can find cars, trucks, and SUVs for all kinds of families. Call or visit Freysinger Mazda today to test drive the 2021 Mazda CX-30 or learn more about our other family-friendly Mazda vehicles.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.