Earlier this month we talked about Mazda SUV features for outdoorsy people, but today we’re going to talk about a very different kind of driving – city driving. You may still want to enjoy the outdoors on the weekends, but anyone who regularly drives in a city knows that there are some Mazda car and SUV features that can make a huge difference in the day-to-day city driving experience.
When it comes to the 2020 Mazda3, you can find plenty of those features!
Advanced Driver Assist Technology
No matter where you’re driving, it’s important to be safe and stay aware of your surroundings. But on crowded city streets and tight parking spots, it’s an even bigger deal. Luckily, the 2020 Mazda3 boasts plenty of innovative technology to help you stay safer and drive more easily in the city.
- Blind spot warning with rear cross-traffic alert lets your car help you keep track of what’s going on around you
- Smart brake support uses radar technology to detect obstacles or other vehicles up ahead and automatically slows the car to help avoid a collision
- Available parking sensor system that detects objects around your Mazda3 when you’re in parking lots, garages, and more, and warns you about how close you are
Connection and Comfort
It may seem counter-intuitive, but with traffic, we often end up spending just as much time in our cars in the city as we do out of it, so comfort and connection are key when driving your Mazda car in the city.
- Standard smartphone integration lets you call, stream, and more
- Driver attention alert to give you a heads up when you may be getting tired or losing focus
- Dual-zone climate control keeps you comfortable in every season
2020 MAZDA3 near Harrisburg, PA
You can find the right car to make your city driving experience better when you search “Mazda for sale near me.” Harrisburg, PA drivers can find the 2020 Mazda3 and other city-friendly Mazda models here at Freysinger Mazda.