If you’re buying a new Mazda3 or Mazda CX-5, you’re probably planning to use our Mazda finance department to get a loan for your purchase. Our experts can answer all your questions, and today they’re going to answer one they get a lot: How long can you finance a Mazda vehicle for?
MAZDA Finance Length
There are a lot of options to choose from when it comes to finance terms for your Mazda model. Some of the most common loan terms are:
- 36 months, or three years
- 60 months, or five years
- 72 months, or six years (this is currently the most common length)
- 84 months, or seven years
And there are more in addition to these! So how do you know which finance term is right for you and your budget? Only you can decide that, but here are some factors to consider:
- A longer car loan typically means lower payments.
- A shorter car loan means you pay less overall, since you pay less in interest.
- A large down payment can be a way to lower your monthly costs on a shorter-term car loan.
- You can consider including extended warranty coverage into your loan if you want – ask a Freysinger Mazda staff member if that’s something you are interested in!
- Interest rates will vary based on the lender and your credit history, but our finance experts will work hard to find you a rate that works for you.
MAZDA Vehicle Finance in Mechanicsburg, PA
As you can see, you can finance a Mazda vehicle for a long time if you prefer, or find plenty of shorter term options. To learn more about financing the car or SUV of your dreams, call or visit our Mechanicsburg Mazda dealership.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.