There are a lot of reasons drivers might want an SUV. Chief among them is that people want an SUV that can handle taking the road less traveled.
But can a Mazda SUV like the the 2021 Mazda CX-5 handle off-road adventures? Let’s find out.
Off-Roading in the 2021 MAZDA CX-5
The 2021 Mazda CX-5 is a great choice for drivers who want to enjoy their off-road adventures but also head to work on Monday in the same Mazda SUV.
Here are some features that exemplify that lifestyle:
- Powerful SKYACTIV-G engine choices, including the Dynamic Pressure Turbo option that pumps up the power and produces up to 320 lb-ft of torque.
- Mazda Connected Services and smartphone integration so you can stay connected in case of emergency.
- The i-Activ AWD® system that uses technology to make your off-road experience better.
- Sensing technology that uses data collected from the power steering system, stability control system, and more to send the right amount of torque to the rear wheels at any given moment. Thanks to this, you can stay more in control even on wet and slippery trails or tough terrain.
- Traction control that you can turn on or off to give yourself the added backup when you want it and more control when you need it.
2021 MAZDA CX-5 near Carlisle, PA
The impressive off-road abilities and versatility are just two of the many reasons to ask about the 2021 Mazda CX-5 when you talk to one of our car dealers. Carlisle, PA drivers can learn more and find the off-road SUV that works for their lifestyle here at Freysinger Mazda.